Reading Time: < 1 minute
Before you start your new years resolution, gather up all the left over Candy Canes and bake up a storm with these amazing Candy Cane Brownies. Zero regrets!
- 1 ½ scoops Vanilla WPI
- ¼ cup Cocoa
- ½ cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Dash Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¼ cup Dark Choc Chips
- 100g Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 3-4 Candy Canes (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, keeping the candy canes to the side.
- Mix until smooth and transfer to the loaf tin.
- Sprinkle over the chopped Candy Canes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or a little less for a more gooey brownie.