Here is a perfectly portioned caramel slice bites recipe. Balanced with the right amount of natural sweetener you, will be pleasantly satisfied with just one.
Caramel Slice Bite Ingredients
- ½ cup Dates
- 1 scoop VPA Chocolate Premium Plant
- ¼ cup Coconut (Desiccated)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Dates
- 1 scoop Vanilla WPI
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Cashew Butter
- Dark Chocolate
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- In a food processer, combine all base ingredients.
- Press the mixture into silicone mini muffin tray and chill.
- In the food processer combine the caramel ingredients.
- Top the base with the caramel mixture and chill.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the caramel layer.
- Chill until set. (approx. 1 hour)
- Enjoy your caramel slice bites.
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 134 Protein: 5.8g Fat: 6.8g Carbs: 11.0g
Keen for more?
For regular updates follow us on Social Media
Remember to tag us in your training sessions, when you get your new product deliveries or when you’re rocking your VPA Vital Range Apparel.