Reading Time: < 1 minute
Here is a delicious no bake caramel slice. No oven, no worries.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 150g Dates
- ½ cup Quinoa Flakes
- 2 scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- Pinch of Salt
- 150ml Water
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- In a food processor, add all base ingredients. Blitz until oats and dates are smooth.
- Transfer to a lined loaf tin and press in firmly.
- In a small bowl melt the coconut oil.
- Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over the caramel base.
- Set in freezer for 2 hours. Enjoy.
MACROS (per serve)
The following two tabs change content below.