Here is a Vegan friendly Choc Orange Donut. Imagine a Jaffa brownie. Delish!
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1½ scoop VPA Vanilla Premium Plant
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 40g Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Orange (zest and 2 tbsp of juice)
- 1 cup Milk (almond)
- 5 drops Orange Food Colouring (optional)
- Dark Chocolate for topping (Vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 180º and grease a donut tin with spray oil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all donut ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into donut tray and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish.
- Allow donuts to cool before drizzling with chocolate. Chill.
MACROS (per serve)