Reading Time: < 1 minute
Here is a cookie that Santa will surely approve of. These Chocolate & Pistachio Cookies are not just eye pleasing, they are super delicious to with a chocolate middle. Be sure to leave one…. or two with a glass of milk for Santa on Christmas Eve.
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1½ scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Large Cage-Free Egg
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Chopped Pistachios to coat
- ½ cup Chocolate Melts (1 per cookie)
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a baking tray with greased paper.
- In a food processor combine all cookie ingredients until smooth.
- Take about 3 tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the chopped pistachios until coated.
- Place onto the tray and press down in the middle to make a space for the chocolate melt.
- Place the chocolate melt on the biscuit and then repeat.
- Bake at 180º for 10 – 12 minutes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sally Mitchell (BSc, MHumNut) is a university qualified nutritionist and VPA staff member. Her favourite VPA product is coffee Breakfast Shake. She enjoys powerlifting and running, and does both poorly.
Latest posts by Sally Mitchell (see all)
- Pure protein or a protein powder blend: Which is best? - June 3, 2020
- How to sell VPA supplements in your gym - June 1, 2020