Here is a cookie that Santa will surely approve of. These Chocolate & Pistachio Cookies are not just eye pleasing, they are super delicious to with a chocolate middle. Be sure to leave one…. or two with a glass of milk for Santa on Christmas Eve.
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1½ scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Large Cage-Free Egg
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Chopped Pistachios to coat
- ½ cup Chocolate Melts (1 per cookie)
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a baking tray with greased paper.
- In a food processor combine all cookie ingredients until smooth.
- Take about 3 tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the chopped pistachios until coated.
- Place onto the tray and press down in the middle to make a space for the chocolate melt.
- Place the chocolate melt on the biscuit and then repeat.
- Bake at 180º for 10 – 12 minutes.