Reading Time: < 1 minute
A great twist on the traditional banana bread. This Coffee Banana Cake would go nicely with a cup of tea (or more coffee). num num num
- 1½ cup Almond Meal
- 1 Large Banana
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- 2 Flax Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup (sugar free)
- 165ml Coconut Milk
Coffee Nut Mix
- 2 shots Coffee
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup on Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a cake tin.
- Prepare the coffee mix by combining coffee, sugar & nuts. Set aside.
- In a food processor add cake ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- Pour cake mixture into the tin and top with the coffee mix.
- Using a spoon or skewer mix into just the top half.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked though.
MACROS (per serve)
The following two tabs change content below.