MACROS (Per serve):
- Serving size – 21.5g
- Protein – 5.9g
- Carbs – 6.2g
- Fats – 5.8g
- Cals – 106.2
This recipe is a trusty favorite with a Cherry Spice twist that is guaranteed to bring out your inner child. With Rice Bubbles, Chocolate and Cherry you’ll enjoy munching on these Crispy Treats. Are these healthy enough to eat for breakfast? I’ll let you be the judge of that.
Of course all of us at VPA would love to see any recreated recipes, so share with us at www.instagram.com/vpa_australia/
Ingredients for Spiced Crispy Treats:
- 3 cup Rice Bubbles
- ½ cup Cashew Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 scoops VPA Choc Cherry WPI
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Ginger
- ½ tsp Cloves
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Molasses
- 50g 80% Dark Chocolate
How to make Spiced Crispy Treats:
- In a small microwave safe dish, heat the Dark Chocolate until melted. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients. (keep mixing it will slowly come together)
- Transfer to a lined square dish and firmly press down.
- Dizzle the Dark Chocolate over the top and refrigerate until set.
Whey Isolate: https://www.vpa.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate-wpi