MACROS (Per serve):
- Serving size – 17g
- Protein – 5.3g
- Carbs – 1.3g
- Fats – 5.2g
- Cals – 78
Who is still chugging down Eggnog like it’s Christmas Eve? **Hand sheepishly goes up. Whip up a batch of these Eggnog Protein Balls so that you can enjoy that delicious flavour without the “I just guzzled an entire carton” guilts. With less than 75 calories and a nice 5.3 grams of Protein in each bite these are a great alternative to a glass of Eggnog and an even better way to wean yourself off if you are as addicted, as I’m am.
Of course all of us at VPA would love to see any recreated recipes, so share with us at www.instagram.com/vpa_australia/
Ingredients for Eggnog Protein Balls:
- 1 ½ cup Almond Flour
- 3 scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- 2 tbsp Stevia o Pinch Salt
- ½ tsp Cloves
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ cup Cashew Butter
- ¼ cup Eggnog
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup Coating
- ¼ cup Coconut
- 1 tbsp Stevia
How to make Eggnog Protein Balls:
- In a large mixing bowl or food processor, combined all ball ingredients. (if mixture needs more moisture add more eggnog but only bit by bit until sticky)
- Once combined roll into small bite size balls and set aside.
- To make the coating blitz the coconut and stevia until a fine powder.
- Roll the balls in the coconut mixture until coated. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
Whey Isolate: https://www.vpa.com.au/products/whey-…