Did you know that only around 7% of adults and 5% of children eat the recommended 5 serves of vegetables every day? Help boost yourself into that 7% by making this this Hidden Vegetable Chocolate Cake with VPA chocolate WPI protein. The cake is loaded with sweet potato and covered in a decadent avocado frosting. Loaded with healthy fats also, this hidden veg cake is delicious and worth a go.
- 2 cups Sweet Potato
- 2 Eggs
- 2 scoops VPA Chocolate WPI
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Large Avocado
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 10 Soaked Dates
- Soak the dates in hot water for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180º and in a cake tin.
- Steam to pumpkin until soft.
- Combine all cake ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to the cake tin and bake for 45 minutes.
- To make the frosting, blitz the Avocado, Cocoa and Dates in a food processor. Adding a powdered sweetener if you prefer a sweeter frosting.
- Allow the cake to cool before frosting.
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 301 Protein: 9.9g Fat: 16.5g Carbs: 24.7g