Reading Time: < 1 minute
For all our biccy lovers, here is a great recipe inspired by an Aussie favourite, the Iced VoVo! This iced VoVo protein slice is delicious and we’re sure you’ll love it.
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- 80g cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 scoop VPA Vanilla WPI
- 1½ tbsp. stevia
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 5 drops pink food colouring
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1½ tbsp. chia seeds
- In a food processor, on high speed, combine all base ingredients until a fine crumb.
- Press into a lined loaf tin and set aside.
- In the food processor, gently combine the middle layer ingredient.
- Transfer to the tin and firmly press down.
- To make the jam, combine raspberries and chia seeds and let sit for 10 min.
- Top the slice with the jam and sprinkle with coconut if desired.
- Chill in the fridge until set.
- Enjoy your Iced VoVo protein slice
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 282 Protein: 13.2g Fat: 22.8g Carbs: 4.6g
The following two tabs change content below.