Happy Pizza Day ya’ll. (9th Feb). This year I’ve gone with a dessert pizza, brimming with protein. And for my Keto peeps, just 3g of carbs per slice. If you aren’t following a Keto diet you could easily swap the cream cheese frosting for the traditional Nutella and Banana.
- 2 ½ scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
Cream Cheese Frosting-
- 150g Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp Stevia (optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 ½ scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- Preheat the oven to 180º and prepare a pizza tray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all base ingredients.
- Transfer to square or baking paper. Roll out the dough to just under 1 cm.
- Bake for 15 minutes and allow to cool.
- To make the Cream Cheese frosting, combine all frosting ingredients.
- Frost the pizza base and top with Raspberries and Hazelnuts.
MACROS (per serve)