Reading Time: < 1 minute
Here is a super easy way to make an Aussie favourite, Lamingtons. With less mess and less carbs they are sure to be a hit.
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup (sugar free)
- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 2 scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 5 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Raspberry Chia Jam (1 cup Berries + 3-4 tbsp Chia Seeds)
- Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 160º and line a square cake tin.
- In a food processor, add all cake ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and prepare the Chia Jam if not already done so.
- Allow cake to cool before cutting into squares. About 2cm in size.
- Take a square of cake and coat one side with jam. Press together between another square of cake.
- Coat the top with melted chocolate and cover with coconut.
MACROS (per serve)
The following two tabs change content below.