Reading Time: < 1 minute
Love banana bread? Give this Maple Pecan Loaf a try next time the banana bread craving hits. It’s super caramelly with a delightful crunch from the pecan nuts.
- 1½ cup Buckwheat Flour
- 2 scoops VPA Salted Caramel Premium Plant
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup (Sugar Free)
- ½ cup Apple Sauce
- 250ml Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ + ½ cup Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a loaf tin.
- In a large mixing bowl or food processor combine all ingredients, saving half the pecan nuts for topping.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf tin and sprinkle over remaining nuts.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
MAROS (per serve)
The following two tabs change content below.