Here is a cheeky hack. Want a base for you’re cheesecake but don’t have the time to make one? Pop an Oreo down before the cheesecake and voila!
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 2 scoops VPA Vanilla WPI
- 1-2 tbsp Stevia
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Oreos
- 12 Raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180º.
- Separate the egg whites and whip until they form peaks.
- In a food processor combine remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Gently fold the cream cheese mixture into the egg whites.
- Place an Oreo in the bottom of 12 cupcake liners (silicone)
- Pour cream cheese mixture over the Oreos.
- Top with a raspberry and bake for 10 minutes.