If you missed Popcorn Day last Saturday (19th January) here is a great Vegan alternative to our Dark Chocolate Popcorn. Did you know that a large bucket of popcorn at the cinemas can contain more calories than a double quarter pounder? Eeek! If you love your popcorn but need a lower calorie Vegan version, we’ve got you covered.
MARCOS (Per Serve)
- 2 cups Popcorn (Air Popped)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter (Natural)
- 1 Scoop VPA Vanilla Premium Plant
- 1 square Vegan White Chocolate
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Place approx. 1½ tbsp of popcorn kernels in a paper bag and microwave for approx. 1 min 30 sec and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the popcorn and coat with protein and cinnamon.
- Melt the White Chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn.