Reading Time: < 1 minute
Tired of raw treats but to lazy to start up the oven? Try these easy microwave cake bites. Each bite has less than 80 calories and almost 10grams of protein.
(Nut Free, Low Fat, Low Barb, Flour Free, GF)
2 + 1 scoops Vanilla WPI
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla
2 tsp Maple Syrup
2 tsp Olive Oil
½ cup Pumpkin
3 tbsp. Yogurt
35g White Chocolate
- Steam the pumpkin.
- In a food processer, blitz the oats until fine.
- Add the pumpkin, oil, baking powder, maple syrup, 2 scoops of protein and vanilla to the oats and mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a microwave safe dish and cook for approx. 2 minutes.
- Crumble the cake in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the yogurt and 1 scoop of protein until mixture starts to clump together. (add more yogurt if needed)
- Roll into balls and chill for 20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the cake bites.
MACROS (per serve)
The following two tabs change content below.