Reading Time: < 1 minute
Your new favourite gingerbread recipe, high protein gingerbread soft cookies! This Gingerbread is beautifully soft with the most perfect amount of spice. Heaven!
- 2 scoops Vanilla Premium Plant
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2½ tsp Gingerbread Spice
- Dash of Vanilla
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- ½ cup Almond Butter
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a cake mixer combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Take about 2 tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Press down onto the baking tray and repeat for remaining mixture.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Enjoy your gingerbread soft cookies!