This recipe uses a summer flavour favourite, mango. As the recipe calls for dried mango you can make the recipe all year round. We promise you will love this recipe for protein mango energy balls. The perfect pre-workout boost, packed with VPA pure protein and carbs to keep you going!
Ingredients for protein mango energy balls
- 200g Dried Mango
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes (Moist)
- 2 scoops Natural WPI
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1½ tbsp Chia Seeds
- In a food processor, blitz all ingredients on high until well combined and mixture started to come together.
- Take about 2 tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball in your palms.
- Refrigerate your balls to firm them up.
- Enjoy your mango energy balls!
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 98 Protein: 4.7g Fat: 4.4g Carbs: 8.7g
If you are a fan of mango, you can also try this delicious smoothie used our Forty+ protein range https://www.vpa.com.au/blog/forty-fruit-smoothie/ You can find the Forty+ His protein here and the Forty+ Her protein here
Looking for more?
For regular updates follow us on Social Media
Remember to tag us in your training sessions, when you get your new product deliveries or when you’re rocking your VPA Vital Range Apparel.