Reading Time: < 1 minute
Pumpkin isn’t just for Halloween, we’re a fan of it all year round, and pumpkin pie protein bars are a VPA Office favourite ! These bars, are filling and satisfying. Using VPA Premium Plant vegan plant-based protein, these bars pack a protein punch with 25.7g per serve.
Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar Ingredients
- 3½ scoops Vanilla Premium Plant
- 200g Almond Butter
- 100g Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 3 tbsp Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Sugar-Free White Choc Chips
- In a food processor combine all ingredients keeping the choc chips to the side.
- Line a loaf tin and transfer the mixture into the tin. Press down evenly.
- Sprinkle the white choc chips over the top and set in the freezer.
- Enjoy your pumpkin pie protein bars!
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 303 Protein: 25.7g Fat: 18.5g Carbs: 6.1g
Keen for more protein recipes?
For regular updates follow us on Social Media
Remember to tag us in your training sessions, when you get your new product deliveries or when you’re rocking your VPA Vital Range Apparel.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sally Mitchell (BSc, MHumNut) is a university qualified nutritionist and VPA staff member. Her favourite VPA product is coffee Breakfast Shake. She enjoys powerlifting and running, and does both poorly.
Latest posts by Sally Mitchell (see all)
- Pure protein or a protein powder blend: Which is best? - June 3, 2020
- How to sell VPA supplements in your gym - June 1, 2020