The perfect Valentines Day treat. Skip the chocolate this year and surprise your significant other with these delicious Raspberry Protein Balls. Super low in Carbs and packed with 4.6g of Protein per ball, these are sure to be a hit.
(Keto, Vegetarian, No-Bake, Egg Free, Nut Free option*, Gluten Free)
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 1 cup almond meal (*nut-free- swap for Oat Flour)
- 2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 scoops VPA Strawberry WPI
- If dried dates are being used, soak in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- In a food processer place all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Take small spoonful’s of the mixture and roll into balls.
- (optional) Coat in Cocoa, Coconut or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate and let firm
- Enjoy your raspberry protein balls!
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 100.6 Protein: 4.6g Fat: 7.6g Carbs: 2.7g