- 1 cup Pumpkin
- 1 cup Tahini
- 75ml Agave Syrup
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- ¼ +¼ cup Dark Chocolate
- 3 scoops VPA Chocolate WPI
- Steaming the pumpkin until cooked through. Preheat the oven to 180.
- Once add to a food processor along with remailing ingredients (keeping half the choc aside) and mix until smooth.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tin and grease.
- Transfer mixture evenly into the muffin tray and top with the remaining choc chips.
- Bake for 10 min or until cooked through.
If you missed out on the Chocolate Cake Day, don’t stress. Here is the perfect recipe. These muffins are like no other protein muffin you’ve ever had. Super moist and super fluffy! Packed with Tahini, rich in minerals such as Magnesium, Phosphorus and Iron. You don’t need a better reason for it to be cake day everyday?
Add this to your favourites bake list because you will definitely want to enjoy this one more than once.
MACROS (Per Serve)