Have you started lock-down baking yet? If so we have some amazing recipes for you to try. These nut-free Sesame Protein Cookies have a delightful nutty taste without the nuts, so they are great for those with allergies, or even to send with the kids to their nut-free school (when it starts again!).
Sesame Protein Cookie Ingredients
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 scoop VPA Chocolate Premium Plant protein
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 100ml Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 100ml Tahini
- 150g Dark Choc Chips
- Sesame Seeds (to coat)
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a baking tray.
- In a mixer, combine all the cookie ingredients.
- Take about 1½ – 2 tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Press the ball into the sesame seeds, just enough to coat the top.
- Then press onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy your sesame protein cookies!
MACROS (pre serve) Cal: 202 Protein: 5.1g Fat: 14.0g Carbs: 13.1g
Keen for more?
For regular updates follow us on Social Media
Remember to tag us in your training sessions, when you get your new product deliveries or when you’re rocking your VPA Vital Range Apparel.