Need a special dessert for that special someone? These Strawberry Protein Blondies are perfect for any occasion with less than half the calories of regular brownie and with just four base ingredients.
You can even ditch the frosting for a scoop of Halo Top (or have both).
(Flour Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, No added Sugar)
- 2 cups sweet potato
- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 scoops VPA Strawberry or Vanilla WPI
- ½ cup coconut flour
- (optional) 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 scoops VPA Strawberry WPI
- 1 tsp stevia (optional)
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 40ml Milk (or to combined)
- 5 drops pink colouring
- Peal and cut the sweet potato before steaming until soft.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180º and line a square tin.
- In a food processer add the blondie ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined tin and top with sliced strawberries.
- Place I oven and bake for 20-25 mins.
- To make the frosting combine remaining ingredients, slowly adding the milk. (mixture should be thick)
- Once the Blondie has cooled, frost and chill in the fridge.
- Enjoy your strawberry protein blondies!