Reading Time: < 1 minute
Try these super soft and super chewy Subway-style cookies stuffed with dark chocolate. Featuring our ever versatile Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate they offer an amazing 12.4 grams of protein per serve!
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1½ scoop VPA Vanilla WPI
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 200g Almond Butter
- 9 squares Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180º. Line a baking try and spray with oil.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients keeping the dark chocolate to the side.
- Take about 2 tbsp of mixture and press a square of chocolate into the middle.
- Roll into a ball and place on the baking try. Repeat to make 9-10.
- Bake at 180º for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing from baking paper.
MACROS (per serve) Cals: 253 Protein: 12.4 Fat: 15.9 Carbs: 13.6
The following two tabs change content below.