Episode #1 – Natural vs Enhanced Bodybuilding, Cheat Meals, and Misconceptions Regarding Muscle Gain
On this week’s episode of The Bodybuilding Dietitians Podcast Tyarra and Jack cover a bunch of great listener questions! Topics include:
#19 Natural vs Enhanced Bodybuilding, Cheat Meals, Misconceptions Regarding Muscle Gain AND MORE by The Bodybuilding Dietitians
Welcome back for episode 19 of The Bodybuilding Dietitians Podcast! In this weeks episode Tyarra and Jack cover a bunch of great listener questions! Topics include: – Do various cooking methods alter the nutritional value of food? – Thoughts on enhanced bodybuilding – will we stay natural? Will we coach enhanced athletes?
– Do various cooking methods alter the nutritional value of food?
– Thoughts on enhanced bodybuilding – will we stay natural? Will we coach enhanced athletes?
– Thoughts on cheat meals and cheat days
– How did our families respond when we told them we wanted to compete? Were we supported?
– Should you cut out artificial sweeteners in the final weeks of prep?
– Is taking a multivitamin necessary?
– How to “feel” the target muscle during an exercise
– What’s the best way to calculate your required calories / macros?
– Pros and cons of cutting bodyweight drastically vs cutting bodyweight slowly
– Tips for dealing with late night snacking
– Quick and efficient meal prep ideas
– Setting realistic expectations for building muscle
– Recommendations for purchasing drug-free supplements
The Bodybuilding Dietitians by Tyarra Nelson & Jack Radford-Smith
Here you will be joined by your hosts Tyarra Nelson and Jack Radford-Smith, two passionate coaches, Nutrition and Exercise Scientists, future Sports Dietitians, qualified personal trainers and physique competitors from Australia. Tune into the podcast for insight into the bodybuilding lifestyle, evidence-based information on sports nutrition, exercise and health, myth busting, a good laugh, as well as for a range of guest interviews with professionals in the health and fitness industry. We hope you enjoy!