Episode #7 – Why you will never hit your macros perfectly, Training vs Rest Day Nutrition + more!
Welcome Back For Episode 9 Of The Bodybuilding Dietitians Podcast!
On this week’s episode Tyarra and Jack give a life update after finishing their Masters of Dietetics degree and answer a bunch of great listener questions relating to nutrition!
Topics covered include:
#26 Why You Will Never Hit Your Macros Perfectly, Training vs Rest Day Nutrition AND WAY MORE by The Bodybuilding Dietitians
Welcome back for episode 26 of The Bodybuilding Dietitians podcast! On this week’s episode Tyarra and Jack give a life update after finishing their Masters of Dietetics degree and answer a bunch of great listener questions relating to nutrition! Topics include: – How do you know if you’ve gone hypoglycaemic during a workout?
– How do you know if you’ve gone hypoglycaemic during a workout? How do you avoid hypoglycaemia?
– Are nutrient information panels accurate?
– Apple cider vinegar and “The Mother”
– Training vs rest day macros – should your ratios change?
– Do potatoes cause weight gain?
– Alternative cereals to oats if you dislike porridge
– Does the liver process protein powder differently to meat?
– Should you eat white rice instead of brown rice due to the phytic acid content?
– Does macro timing peri-workout influence muscle hypertrophy?
– Intermittent fasting vs distributed meals
– Will eating fats with you protein shake slow down digestion?
– Does cooking time influence the fiber content of vegetables?
– Recommended ratios of carbs and protein during a cut and a bulk
– Recommendations for vegans aiming to build muscle
– Are there certain types of bread that make you bloat?
– Is creatine heat sensitive? Is it okay to add it to cooked food?
The Bodybuilding Dietitians by Tyarra Nelson & Jack Radford-Smith
Here you will be joined by your hosts Tyarra Nelson and Jack Radford-Smith, two passionate coaches, Nutrition and Exercise Scientists, future Sports Dietitians, qualified personal trainers and physique competitors from Australia. Tune into the podcast for insight into the bodybuilding lifestyle, evidence-based information on sports nutrition, exercise and health, myth busting, a good laugh, as well as for a range of guest interviews with professionals in the health and fitness industry. We hope you enjoy!