This Tropical Lo-Carb Cheesecake is a great twist on the classic baked cheesecake. The cheesecake layer is beautifully flavoured with Banana protein and topped with a delicious Mango/Passionfruit flavoured BCAA’s Jelly.
(Low-Carb, Keto, Flour Free, No added Sugar)
- 1 ½ cup Almond Meal
- 4 tbsp. Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- ½ cup Almond Butter (Natural)
- 250g Light Cream Cheese
- 3 scoops VPA Banana WPI which you can get here .
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Stevia (optional)
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 500ml Water
- 2 scoops VPA Mango Passionfruit BCAA’s which you can get here
- Pre-heat the oven to 180º. Line and grease a spring form tin.
- Combine the base ingredients and press into baking tin. Bake for 15 min.
- In a food processer mix the cheesecake ingredients until well combined. Bake for 20 min.
- Once bake allow cheesecake to cool before topping with jelly.
- To make jelly layer, mix the gelatine and 250ml of hot water. Combine the BCAA’s and remaining 250ml of room temp water. Add the BCCA’s to the gelatine mixture and top the chilled cheesecake.
- Return to the fridge for 6 hours or until Jelly has set.
- Enjoy your Tropical Lo-Carb Cheesecake.