The most perfectly fluffy Banana Nut Muffins. Perfect for morning tea or a post training snack.
(Vegan, No added sugar, Egg Free, Dairy Free)
- 1 cup Oats
- ½ cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1½ scoops VPA Chocolate Premium Plant
- 2 medium Bananas
- 2 Chia Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Sugar-Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 100g Vegan Choc Chips and/or Nuts
- Preheat oven to 180º.
- Make chia eggs by combining 2 tbsp. of chia seeds and 5 tbsp. water. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blitz Oats, Flour & Protein on high.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on low until well combined.
- Spoon into a lined 12 cup tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
MACROS (per serve)