StepPay is a new Buy Now, Pay Later feature for Commonwealth Bank users to enjoy. The app has the potential to change the way businesses conduct financial transactions.
StepPay provides its customers more convenience and flexibility for payment options. It gives customers a chance to pay at any time, in any place, for any products.
StepPay - The New Leader of Virtual Payment Assistants?
Commonwealth Bank launched StepPay with over 100,000 people who pre-registered to take part in the launching. It promotes a Buy now, Pay later scheme and a lot of people loved the idea!
Different companies have also taken part in providing StepPay for their customers to give them more options for shopping. With our customers in mind, we at VPA Australia have recently adopted the buy now and pay later set up with StepPay. Learn how it works and how you can take advantage of this new feature!
- You can use it anywhere and everywhere as it is widely accepted by most businesses, whether it be online or in-store.
- Payment flexibility. You can opt to divide your purchases into instalments. This would help you avoid breaking the bank.
- StepPay may be accessed alongside your existing accounts via the CommBank app. This gives you the power to manage your finances in one place.
- Has a limit of up to $1000 for eligible CommBank customers.
- No Interest!
- No International Transaction Fees!
You can also learn more about StepPay’s process here.
See our range of payment options accepted at VPA.