Episode #1 – Natural vs Enhanced Bodybuilding, Cheat Meals, and Misconceptions Regarding Muscle Gain
On this week’s episode of The Bodybuilding Dietitians Podcast Tyarra and Jack cover a bunch of great listener questions!
- Do various cooking methods alter the nutritional value of food?
- Thoughts on enhanced bodybuilding – will we stay natural? Will we coach enhanced athletes?
- Thoughts on cheat meals and cheat days
- How did our families respond when we told them we wanted to compete? Were we supported?
- Should you cut out artificial sweeteners in the final weeks of prep?
- Is taking a multivitamin necessary?
- How to “feel” the target muscle during an exercise
- What’s the best way to calculate your required calories / macros?
- Pros and cons of cutting bodyweight drastically vs cutting bodyweight slowly
- Tips for dealing with late night snacking
- Quick and efficient meal prep ideas
- Setting realistic expectations for building muscle
- Recommendations for purchasing drug-free supplements