Episode #10 – When To Start A Contest Prep, Training vs Rest Day Calories, Activated Nuts AND MORE
On this week’s episode Tyarra and Jack give a life update and answer a bunch of great listener questions!
Topics covered include:
- When do you know you’re ready to compete?
- Are activated nuts superior to “normal nuts” ?
- Should you reduce calories on rest days?
- Determining a good point for starting a prep
- How to determine carbs on “high” and “low” days in prep
- How to make an excel document and which variables should you track?
- How much weight should you gain during your off season?
- Dream guests for the podcast
- How to avoid feeling sick during training when calories are high
- How to get back on track after a big night out
- The difference between beginner, intermediate, and advanced lifters
- Do your organs get smaller when you diet?