Episode #2 – Show Day Recap, Bodybuilding Mistakes We’ve Made, Motivation vs Discipline
On this week’s episode Tyarra and Jack give a show-day recap from their very first show of the season as coaches, as well as answer a bunch of great listener questions!
Topics covered include:
- Motivation vs Discipline
- Should bodybuilders train in the 1-6 rep range?
- Should insulin resistant individuals follow low-carb diets?
- The positives and negatives of “weight cycling”
- Does caffeine impact the absorption of creatine and does creatine make you bloat?
- The various bodybuilding mistakes we’ve made
- Do we rotate food with our clients? Do we follow IIFYM?
- Tips for building muscle during Ramadan
- How Tyarra got a massive plasma TV FOR FREE
- The high standard of natural physiques