Episode #3 – Reverse Diet vs Recovery Diet, Can Sugar Make You Fat? Dietetics Placement Experience & WAY MORE
In this episode Tyarra and Jack answer a bunch of listener questions from Instagram!
Topics covered include:
- Exceeding your recommended sugar intake on My Fitness Pal – is this an issue?
- Where do carbohydrates “go” when glycogen stores are full?
- De novo lipogenesis – can humans convert carbohydrates into fat?
- What’s the optimal amount of calories to drop when you hit a plateau in prep?
- Building muscle on keto vs carbs
- Favourite muscle group to train and why
- Progressive overload vs muscle confusion
- Advice for eating well and exercising while balancing shift work
- Our Masters of Dietetics placement experiences
- Are full body workouts just for newbies?
- Is there such thing as too much protein?
- Reverse diet vs Recovery diet