Episode #7 – Why you will never hit your macros perfectly, Training vs Rest Day Nutrition + more!
Welcome Back For Episode 9 Of The Bodybuilding Dietitians Podcast!
On this week’s episode Tyarra and Jack give a life update after finishing their Masters of Dietetics degree and answer a bunch of great listener questions relating to nutrition!
Topics covered include:
- How do you know if you’ve gone hypoglycaemic during a workout? How do you avoid hypoglycaemia?
- Are nutrient information panels accurate?
- Apple cider vinegar and “The Mother”
- Training vs rest day macros – should your ratios change?
- Do potatoes cause weight gain?
- Alternative cereals to oats if you dislike porridge
- Does the liver process protein powder differently to meat?
- Should you eat white rice instead of brown rice due to the phytic acid content?
- Does macro timing peri-workout influence muscle hypertrophy?
- Intermittent fasting vs distributed meals
- Will eating fats with you protein shake slow down digestion?
- Does cooking time influence the fiber content of vegetables?
- Recommended ratios of carbs and protein during a cut and a bulk
- Recommendations for vegans aiming to build muscle
- Are there certain types of bread that make you bloat?
- Is creatine heat sensitive? Is it okay to add it to cooked food?