Episode #8 – Talking EVERYTHING Comp Prep – Determining When You’re Ready, Qualities Of A Good Coach AND MORE
This week Tyarra and Jack have recorded a special “Comp Prep Themed” episode, answering a bunch of great listener questions relating specifically to competing in bodybuilding!
Topics covered include:
- When do you know you’re ready to compete?
- Qualities of a good coach
- Things to consider regarding water, sodium, and diuretics
- If you compete does that mean you have an eating disorder?
- How do you stop the fear/nerves of getting on stage?
- Is it common to feel terrible 10-12 weeks out?
- What should your diet and training look like post comp?
- Why do competitors crave donuts?
- Is it possible to drink too much water?
- Are you ever too old to compete?
- What are the benefits of lifting weights during prep?
- Can your body fat percentage be low but abdominal fat is high?
- Will we ever compete in other federations?
- Things to consider before you foam roll