Episode #8 – Fasted Cardio, Combating Hunger, Underrated Foods, Mainstream Bodybuilding
On this week’s episode Tyarra and Jack give a recap of their last show of the season as coaches, including client results and a life update! They also answer a bunch of great listener questions which include:
Topics covered include:
- What are the most underrated foods when it comes to nutritional benefits?
- Does fasted cardio really burn more fat?
- How to approach training following an injury
- Peak week protocols
- Mini cuts vs progressive cuts
- Is meal timing really important?
- Are there long-term side effects of supplementing creatine?
- Will bodybuilding ever be mainstream?
- Training and nutrition recommendations for the elderly
- How to combat hunger
- High-volume food recommendations
- Lessons learnt as coaches