|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Green Tea Extract||0.4g||0.6g|
How VPA’s Breakfast Shake Optimises You
Do you want to start your day with energy & vitality?
Don't have the time to make a warm healthy breakfast every day?
Want to get the body you deserve? but not give up half your day cooking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions than VPA’s Breakfast Shake is the perfect product to start your day with, see for yourself!
- 30g of high-quality protein per serve.
- The perfect ratio of nutrients to substitute the ideal breakfast.
- 22g of natural, healthy complex carbohydrates in the form of low GI oats.
- BCAA’s proven to help build muscle and aid in recovery.
- Multivitamin fortification for energy throughout the day.
- Green tea for energy and increased metabolism.
Who was VPA’s Breakfast Shake created forA healthy body and a great day always starts with a nutritious breakfast, but not all of us are lucky enough to have the time to start our day this way…until now! VPA’s Breakfast Shake was designed for the health conscious, busy individual who values their body and wants to crush their day. VPA’s Breakfast Shake is for those of us who want to feed our bodies with the nutrients that will allow us to perform throughout the day at our highest level, while supporting our muscles and encouraging a healthy internal environment.
Why VPA’s Breakfast Shake is superior
We take quality seriously, that is why VPA’s Breakfast Shake is used and trusted by Australia’s top athletes. Almost 13,000 independent positive reviews show you who Australians prefer and trust.
- Third Party Lab Testing: Unlike other supplement providers we take extreme measures to ensure our Breakfast Shake is the highest quality in the market, employing third party lab testing by the National Measurement Institute, the authority for Australia’s chemical, biological, physical and trade testing.
- Product Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our Breakfast Shake, we have a product guarantee that ensures you are happy with your product.
- Free Shipping: Unlike many other Breakfast Shake providers, we don’t believe our customers should pay for shipping in 2017. We prefer to be transparent with our pricing so you are not shocked to see the price of your products jump once you get to your shopping cart and realise you have been charged extra for shipping.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We pride ourselves on offering the best value Breakfast Shake in Australia. We have been able to do this while maintaining quality because we have cut out all of the middle men (Retailers, distributors, manufacturers), we manufacture ourselves and sell directly to the public.
- Certified Warehouses Across Australia: Because we have ISO and HACCP certified warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are able to get your Breakfast Shake to you faster than the majority of the supplement companies, with the highest level of hygiene possible in Australia.
Mix 70g (2 heaped scoops) with 300ml of chilled water or low fat milk. Shake and consume.
Serving size: 70 grams
Instantised Oats, Grass fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Flax Seed Oil, Ground Psyllium Husk, Multivitamin fortification, Xanthum Gum, Green Tea Extract, Canola Oil, Flavours, Sucralose.
Cocoa is included in chocolate based flavours.
Gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, egg
The Ingredient Breakdown
- Instantized Oats: Instantized oats are a healthy source of dietary fiber which may also reduce the risk of heart disease. This high-quality carbohydrate supplies the body with energy throughout the whole day.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Sourced from the highest sought after premium New Zealand and Australian Grass Fed cattle, VPA’s WPC delivers your body a supply of protein to start the day with recovery. With a protein percentage of approximately 80% and very low fat and carbohydrate levels (only 0.7g and 1.5g respectively) VPA’s WPC is extracted using ultra-filtration processes ensuring the protein is left in its most natural form.
- Flax Seed Oil: Flaxseed oil is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acid in the form of Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA). It is considered an essential fatty acid because the body cannot make it from other fats and must obtain it from food. It is shown to play a critical role in the health of all cells in the body, as well as promote cardiovascular health along with healthy hair and skin.
- Psyllium Husk: Is a high-quality source of dietary fiber often found in cereals to promote healthy digestion. It has been shown to support heart health, control diabetes, and lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is naturally found in fresh vegetables. B6 works to promote energy, metabolism function, maintaining a healthy nervous system and brain function.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract is the easiest way to obtain the benefits of green tea, which include energy production, increased metabolism, protection against oxidative stress, maintaining healthy inflammation and many more.