|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||-||-|
|Saturated Fat (g)||-||-|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||-||-|
|Total Amino Acid Profile||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Aspartic Acid (mg)||2,466||8,220|
|Glutamic Acid (mg)||3,162||10,540|
How VPA’s Egg White Protein Optimises YouWith the highest biological value of 100, VPA’s Egg White Protein is perhaps the best form of protein available for lean muscle growth. The ‘biological value score’ is the rate of efficiency which protein is used for growth. VPA’s Egg Protein Powder is pasteurised, powdered hen egg albumen that has no added preservatives. It is an easy and convenient way to prepare for egg consumption and also contains very high amounts of vitamins and minerals. VPA Egg Protein Powder is perfect for those with allergies and that are lactose intolerant.
- Highest biological value available
- Highly efficient pathways for muscle growth
- Complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids
- Low in fats and carbohydrates
Add 1 scoop to 200-250ml of chilled water to be taken by itself or it can be prepared with other protein sources such as whey and/or casein. Stir or shake for 20 seconds, or until completely.
Egg Albumen (100% pure egg white).
This product is gluten free.
100% PRODUCT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not 100% happy with your product, please Contact our service team to arrange to have the product returned (at your own cost) for either an exchange or money back refund. Please make sure that at least 90% of the product is returned.
100% PRODUCT PURITY GUARANTEE
We guarantee the purity of our product. Why, because we pack and blend all of our products on our HACCP approved, ISO approved facility in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. We regularly test the purity of our products so you can be confident that you will never be receiving under-dosed or amino-spiked supplements from VPA Australia.
Why VPA’s Egg Protein is superiorWe take quality seriously, that is why VPA’s Egg Protein is used and trusted by Australia’s top athletes. Almost 13,000 independent positive reviews show you who Australians prefer and trust.
- Third Party Lab Testing: Unlike other supplement providers we take extreme measures to ensure our Egg Protein is the highest quality in the market, employing third party lab testing by the National Measurement Institute, the authority for Australia’s chemical, biological, physical and trade testing.
- Global Quality Assurance Testing: VPA is one of few supplement companies that has been certified by Informed Sport the world leader for supplement quality assurance, and tested by LGC’s world class sports anti-doping lab.
- Product Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our Egg Protein we have a product guarantee that ensures you are happy with your product.
- Free Shipping: Unlike many other Egg Protein providers, we don’t believe our customers should pay for shipping in 2017. We prefer to be transparent with our pricing so you are not shocked to see the price of your products jump once you get to your shopping cart and realise you have been charged extra for shipping.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We pride ourselves on offering the best value Egg Protein in Australia. We have been able to do this while maintaining quality because we have cut out all of the middle men (Retailers, distributors, manufacturers), we manufacture ourselves and sell directly to the public.
- Certified Warehouses Across Australia: Because we have ISO and HACCP certified warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are able to get your Egg Protein to you faster than the majority of the supplement companies, with the highest level of hygiene possible in Australia.
There are many options nowadays to obtain protein supplementations for various reasons such as to increase muscle growth, recovery, endurance as well as weight loss. For many decades, egg protein or egg white from animal source have been known to contain the highest protein quality as well as vitamins and minerals. In fact, egg white powder has been referred to a complete protein source containing high amounts of all essential amino acids, which are as high as whey proteins.
During the process of manufacturing egg white powder, liquid egg yolk is removed and liquid egg white is pasteurised to remove traces of bacteria. After the pasteurisation process, egg white is then spray-dried into a powder that not only increases solubility but also extends the product shelf life.
Below is a table showing the protein quality rankings across a few food products that are known to consist of high protein content. Based on the data below, egg has the highest protein efficiency ratio and net protein utilization. What this means is that egg is an excellent protein source in terms of the ingestion of nitrogen from the protein consumption of eggs for growth and synthesis. In fact, egg also has a biological value of 100 second highest to whey proteins as well as high protein digestibility score, meaning it has high supply of the essential amino acids and that the amino acids are efficiently utilized in the body.