Frequently Asked Questions
Sorry to hear about this. Please email us via [email protected] the following information ASAP.
- Name of Customer on Order:
- Email on Order:
- Date of Order:
- Phone number on Order:
We will have the duplicate transaction refunded to you immediately. It will take 2-3 working days to appear on your online credit card statement.
Yes, we are. The company that owns VPA.com.au is "The Ausray Group Pty Ltd"; hence, the reason that it appears on your credit card statement and invoice.
- Check you have created your account using the correct email address (Log off and try to log back in to your account on our website). If your email is incorrect, please correct your email address in your account settings and email us via [email protected] to update your order.
- Check your SPAM/JUNK folder as your email confirmation may have gone there (as it is an automated email).
- If these steps have not resolved your issue, please email us via [email protected] the following information ASAP so that we can locate your order (we will contact you within 1-2 business hours):
- Date of Order.
- Email address used to order products.
- What payment method did you use? Credit card or Bank Transfer.
- What items did you order (INCLUDING flavours where applicable)?
- Delivery address
It takes up to 2 working days for a bank transfer to complete.
You will receive an email on the morning that your bank transfer is received and you will receive a 2nd email that evening with your tracking information. If 3 working days has passed since you made your bank transfer, please contact us via [email protected] with the following information:
- Name on Order
- Email on Order
- Phone number on Order
- Date of Payment
- Name on Order
- Bank that payment was made at: "Online - if the payment was made online.
- Reference left for payment
- Make sure that you have the correct coupon code and that your coupon has not expired
- Add items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Login Page - Create an account or Log into your account.
- Shipping Page - Select your shipping method.
- Payment Page - Enter your coupon number and hit 'Redeem'. Select the payment method for the remaining balance. The coupon value will be deducted from your total price before you confirm your order.
- Confirmation Page - Confirm order.
Other common problems with discount coupons include:
- FREE item for purchase greater than $XX - The coupon applies only to purchases where the summation of items purchased exceeds $XX not including the free item. You must add the "free item to your cart".
- Coupon Expired or code incorrect - Coupons that have expired can no longer be used.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING is applied across Australia. Please visit our Shippping page for more information.
- Our site is optimised for Google Chrome, so please try Chrome if you are not already doing so.
- If you are on a mobile device, please try a desktop computer.
- If you are behind a firewall of some description (especially at work places), please try a different computer network (a home PC or a mobile phone).
- If the above steps have not resolved your problem, please email us the following information (we will give you a call to take your credit card details over the phone):
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Items (including size and flavours)
Sorry to hear about this. Please email us via [email protected] the following information so that we check our pick and pack scaning to see how the problem has arisen.
- Name on Order
- Email on Order
- Phone number on Order
- Missing item/s: Name of Item, Flavour, Size, Qty
- Use of FREE web based email
We allow our customers to supply us with a free web based email address however it will be treated with caution. Close to 100% of all credit card fraud is committed using fake e-mails provided by free web based e-mail services such as Hotmail.
- Large orders
Large orders may be verified with the customer over the phone before the products are dispatched.
- Capturing of information
We capture information such as your IP address so that it is possible to trace you back to your location at the time the transaction took place.
These are just some of the steps we are taking to make your shopping environment a safe and secure one. We hope you enjoy shopping with us.
Every single VPA customer (domestic and international) has a link and referral code which they can pass onto ANYONE on the planet. So get referring!
Here's how it works:
- You - Send a link to anyone that you wish to. See suggestions for who to contact in questions below.
- Referee* - Clicks on said link and makes a purchase of $30+ within 30 days of clicking the link. They also receive 15% off our already amazing prices.
- You - receives $15 in credit in your VPA account to apply to your next order.
*Referee must be a new customer to VPA and purchase must be greater than $30 after 15% discount has been applied.
** Referer income is only available after 15 days
Nope, the more new customers that you refer to VPA, the more your account will grow (by $15 each time).
You sure can. VPA is one of very few export registered dairy suppliers (in the health and fitness industry) and ships internationally.
For referral incomes greater than $300 (20 new customers), we will look to refund proceeds to an Australian bank account. Please contact us at [email protected] with your (BSB/Account), once you have received this level of referral income. We are not able to facilitate this for international clients at present, so please do not request this.
Yes it sure does, so get referring. VPA is an export registered dairy supplier and ships internationally.
- PT's - SMS or email your link to all clients on your DB.
- International forums - VPA now ships internationally (including NZ, USA, UK, China and India). If you truly believe in the VPA brand, please feel free to post referral codes in such forums.
- Friends and Family Members - SMS or email your link to family and friends.
- Work mates and Colleagues - SMS/Email to your work mates. Also you could post your referral code on work noticeboards.
- Coupon websites - please note that we DO NOT allow for referral codes to be entered into coupon sites. Any income derived from such links will be removed and referral codes cancelled.
- Instagram and Social Media - these are great places to honestly refer others to our brand. Please only do so if you truly believe that we are the best Health and Supplement supplier in Australia!
We reserve the right to make changes and/or cancel the referral system at any time. Referral income has a 12 month life from date of receipt. You can view your "referral income history" in your online account.
Unfortunately not, so please don't request this. We are extremely appreciative of the word of mouth referrals that we have received to date, but it would simply not be possible to allocate retrospectively to various accounts, which you can understand.
VPA has the right to cancel any account that it deems to be abusing the referral system at any time.
Yes it sure can.
Yes it can. Referral income can be used with other coupon codes.
Unfortunately not, referral income can only be used at www.vpa.com.au not at retailers of VPA Australia products.
This could be a for a number of reasons:
- They may have not been a NEW customer. Unfortunately due to systematic referral code abuse, it is simply NOT possible to allow $15 to be credited to any purchase. Our referral system ONLY works if the person that you refer is a NEW customer to VPA.
- They have clicked on another referral code prior to purchase, due to the nature of tracking code, the very last referral link clicked (or entered) will be credited for the referral.
Someone who has not created an account or made a purchase at vpa.com.au in the past.
The $15 credit on the referee account will be removed. Any discount already applied to a referrer's order will be charged against their payment method. Our referral system is designed to reward honest and loyal customers. The systematic abuse of our referral system through returning of items will result in closure of said accounts. Don't ruin it for others!
Yes it is - If you look at the ingredients for most baby formulas, whey protein is actually one of the ingredients!
Whilst our WPI and WPC are safe to be consumed whilst pregnant or lactating it would be remiss of us to recommend products without knowing your specific circumstance.
If you have already given birth and are no longer breastfeeding, then you should try the following supplements to assist with losing post-pregnancy weight:
This is what you're after - Click Here