Get Huge Savings with VPA’s Lean Muscle Value PackOriginally $229 now only $188, that’s a saving of over $40.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- 4kg of VPA WPI (choose from 6+ flavours)
- 1kg of Creatine Monohydrate (Natural)
- 200g of VPA AAKG
- 200g of VPA L-Carnitine
- 200g of VPA BCAA
- 200g of VPA L-Glutamine
How VPA’s Lean Muscle Value Pack Optimises YouIf you are after Lean Muscle and looking for results fast, we have done the work for you and designed the optimum supplement pack to get you there. By combining the highest quality muscle supporting proteins with the perfect amino acid stack to both metabolise fats for energy and allow for an anabolic environment in the body, this Lean Muscle Value Pack offers the ideal nutritional boost to reach your goals faster.
Note: Value Packs are not available with ANY coupon discount. If purchased with one, it will be refunded.
Why VPA Lean Muscle Value Pack is superiorWe take quality seriously, that is why VPA's Lean Muscle Value Pack is used and trusted by Australia’s top athletes. Almost 13,000 independent positive reviews show you who Australians prefer and trust.
- Third Party Lab Testing: Unlike other supplement providers we take extreme measures to ensure our Lean Muscle Value Pack is the highest quality in the market, employing third party lab testing by the National Measurement Institute, the authority for Australia’s chemical, biological, physical and trade testing.
- Product Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our Lean Muscle Value Pack we have a product guarantee that ensures you are happy with your product.
- Free Shipping: Unlike many other Lean Muscle Value Pack providers, we don’t believe our customers should pay for shipping in 2017. We prefer to be transparent with our pricing so you are not shocked to see the price of your products jump once you get to your shopping cart and realise you have been charged extra for shipping.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We pride ourselves on offering the best value Lean Muscle Value Pack in Australia. We have been able to do this while maintaining quality because we have cut out all of the middle men (Retailers, distributors, manufacturers), we manufacture ourselves and sell directly to the public.
- Certified Warehouses Across Australia: Because we have ISO and HACCP certified warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are able to get your Lean Muscle Value Pack to you faster than the majority of the supplement companies, with the highest level of hygiene possible in Australia.
|Serving Size(g)||Serves/day||Supply will last||Time of Day to consume|
|VPA WPI (4KG)||40g||3||33 days||Morning, After Workout, Night|
|VPA Creatine Monohydrate (1kg)||15g||1||66 days||Morning|
|VPA BCAA (200g)||2g||3||33 days||Morning, during workout, Night|
|VPA AAKG (200g)||3.5||2||29 days||Morning, Before Workout|
|VPA L-Glutamine (200g)||3||2||33 days||Morning, Before workout|
|VPA L-Carnitine (200g)||6g||1||33 days||Morning|
See Individual Products
See Individual Products
The Ingredient Breakdown
- Whey Protein Isolate: Recognized as one of the purest forms of protein, VPA’s Grass Fed WPI has the highest protein percentage (90+) with the lowest fats and carbohydrates, allowing it to be absorbed almost instantly into your blood stream for maximum muscle repair and growth.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine has been recognized as one of the most effective supplements for strength and muscle gains for decades. Creatine is able to increase strength through its ability to replenish the bodies short burst energy system (ATP), allowing for more reps and sets, resulting in the growth of Lean Muscle tissue.
- AAKG: L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate or AAKG is a non-essential amino acid that plays an important role in the production of nitric oxide in the body. By doing so it promotes increase blood flow to the working muscles supplying oxygen and vital nutrients which increase endurance and strength. AAKG has also been shown to stimulate protein synthesis, helping the body build lean muscle.
- L-Carnitine: L-carnitine is a strong fat metabolizer as it works hard in your body to transport stubborn fatty acids to be used for energy. If used in conjunction with exercise it can increase your body’s ability to metabolize fat.
- BCAA: Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA’s are a group of three essential amino acid (can’t be made in the body and must come from food sources) that optimize your body for rapids muscle recovery. The three amino acids that make up VPA’s BCAA’s are L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine, and these amino acids are the building blocks of protein in their simplest form.
- L-Glutamine: This super amino acid has strong muscle building properties, working to repair muscle fibers quickly and reducing recovery times between training