|Per Serve||per 100g|
|% Daily Intake|
|Essentials Amino Acids|
How VPA’s XXXL Mass Gainer Optimises YouDo you struggle to gain muscle?
Do you want to gain maximum muscle in the least time possible?
Do you struggle to eat enough food to gain muscle?
Is there not enough time in the day to eat?If you answered yes to any of these questions than VPA’s Grass Fed XXXL Mass Gainer is the perfect product for you! See for yourself!
- Creates an anabolic environment for your body to grow
- 33g of high-quality protein per serve.
- The perfect substitute for a muscle feeding meal.
- 37g of complex and simple carbohydrates absorbed directly into the gut.
- A huge 17g of BCAA’s proven to help build muscle and aid in recovery.
- 8.2g of Leucine to support the activation of Muscle Protein Synthesis.
- Offers one of the fastest digesting proteins available, promoting fast recovery and growth after workouts.
Who was XXXL Mass Gainer created forGaining muscle can be very difficult if you are like most of us who were not gifted with perfect genetics. Those of us who don’t have an insatiable appetite for food, who don’t have all the time in the world to prepare food, and who doesn’t train for hours every day.
But it is possible to gain muscle despite these obstacles when you give your body the nutrients necessary to easily build muscle. XXXL Mass Gainer offers the perfect ratio of nutrients in their highest quality form to allow your body to become the muscle building machine you desire it to be.
Add 3 scoops to 400ml of water or low fat milk. Shake or blend for 20 seconds, or until completely dispersed.
IntakeHeavy Training - two shakes per day, with three shakes on training days.
Light Training - one shake per day, with two shakes on training days.
Weight Control - one shake per day to replace snack items.
Serving size: 80 grams
Grass fed Whey Protein Concentrate , Dextrose Monohydrate, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavours.
Cocoa is included in chocolate based flavours.
Contains ingredients from milk and traces of soy.
The Ingredient Breakdown
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): Sourced from the highest sought after premium New Zealand and Australian Grass Fed cattle, VPA’s WPC delivers your body a faster supply of protein and amino acids to feed your muscle tissue. With a protein percentage of approximately 80% and very low fat and carbohydrate levels (only 0.7g and 1.5g respectively) VPA’s WPC is extracted using ultra-filtration processes ensuring the protein is left in its most natural form.
- Maltodextrin: Maltodextrin is a complex carbohydrate made from corn, rice or potato. Not only does this highly absorbed carbohydrate offer the necessary calorie density required for muscle growth, it also encourages an anabolic effect in the body after training through the release of insulin.
- Dextrose Monohydrate: Dextrose Monohydrate is a highly absorbed single chain carbohydrate derived from corn, which supports maltodextrin in the muscle growth process by also offering excess calories and promoting a faster insulin production through its gastric emptying ability. Both of these carbohydrates work together to create an extremely anabolic setting in your body.
100% PRODUCT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not 100% happy with your product, please Contact our service team to arrange to have the product returned (at your own cost) for either an exchange or money back refund. Please make sure that at least 90% of the product is returned.
100% PRODUCT PURITY GUARANTEE
We guarantee the purity of our product. Why, because we pack and blend all of our products on our HACCP approved, ISO approved facility in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. We regularly test the purity of our products so you can be confident that you will never be receiving under-dosed or amino-spiked supplements from VPA Australia.
Globally Certified for Athletes
Because we take performance and quality seriously at VPA, we decided to engineer a pre-workout specifically designed for Australia’s top athletes. After working hard to perfect the formula and find the ideal ratio of performance enhancing ingredients, we then went a step further and made PRE-30 an Informed-Sport certified product. This means each batch has been pre-market tested for substances prohibited by the world anti-doping agency (WADA), making PRE-30 safe for all competing athletes!
Why VPA’s Grass Fed XXXL Mass Gaineris superiorWe take quality seriously, that is why VPA’s Grass Fed Mass Gaineris used and trusted by Australia’s top athletes. Almost 13,000 independent positive reviews show you who Australians prefer and trust.
- Third Party Lab Testing: Unlike other supplement providers we take extreme measures to ensure our XXXL Mass Gainer is the highest quality in the market, employing third party lab testing by the National Measurement Institute, the authority for Australia’s chemical, biological, physical and trade testing.
- Global Quality Assurance Testing: VPA is one of few supplement companies that has been certified by Informed Sport the world leader for supplement quality assurance, and tested by LGC’s world class sports anti-doping lab.
- Product Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our XXXL Mass Gainer, we have a product guarantee that ensures you are happy with your product.
- Free Shipping: Unlike many other XXXL Mass Gainer providers, we don’t believe our customers should pay for shipping in 2017. We prefer to be transparent with our pricing so you are not shocked to see the price of your products jump once you get to your shopping cart and realise you have been charged extra for shipping.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We pride ourselves on offering the best value XXXL Mass Gainer in Australia. We have been able to do this while maintaining quality because we have cut out all of the middle men (Retailers, distributors, manufacturers), we manufacture ourselves and sell directly to the public.
- Certified Warehouses Across Australia: Because we have ISO and HACCP certified warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are able to get your XXXL Mass Gainer to you faster than the majority of the supplement companies, with the highest level of hygiene possible in Australia.
Muscle Gain and Muscle Build
One of the most common methods athletes have employed to increase muscle mass is to add extra calories to the diet. Most athletes “bulk up” in this manner by consuming extra food and/or weight gain powders. Studies have consistently shown that by adding an extra 500 - 1,000 calories per day to your diet in conjunction with resistance training will promote weight gain. However, only about 30 - 50% of the weight gained on a high calorie diet is muscle while the remaining amount of weight gained is fat. Although increasing muscle mass by ingesting a high calorie diet can help build muscle, this is normally accompanied by an increase in body fat. For this reason, many supplement companies formulate their Mass Gainer products with various ingredients to not only to assist consumers to gain weight but at the same time, reduce body fat and increase muscle mass. The following are the main ingredients that are beneficial for weight gain and muscle build up.
Maltodextrin is a polysaccharide sugar that is primarily synthesized from starch and is made up of multiple glucose molecules linked together. Because of the nature of its chemical structure, Maltodextrin can increase energy by maintaining high levels of glucose in the blood stream, giving the muscles a constant source of energy during exercise. Compared to other carbohydrates, maltodextrin can be more easily digested; therefore maltodextrin is found to be fast release energy, having the ability to increase insulin and blood sugar level very quickly. This high glycemic index helps to provide a constant level of energy in time, without creating spikes of drops of glycemia.
Similarly, dextrose is simple sugar also commonly referred to as glucose that can be absorbed very easily by the body to cause insulin spike and provide muscles with fast energy release. Most Mass Gainer products contain a combination of maltodextrin and dextrose not only due to their rapid absorption for strength, endurance and muscle recovery but also to provide adequate energy for mass gain. A study showed that subjects given a glucose solution experienced higher blood glucose levels and significantly improved endurance performance compared to subjects receiving only water. Studies comparing different sugars have also found that glucose surpasses some other sugars such as ribose, sucrose and fructose.
Venom Mass Gainer is carefully formulated containing only propriety blends of high quality NZ Fonterra Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), Maltodextrin and Dextrose with no hidden ingredients. Added WPC provides high amount of essential amino acid, in particular Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) and L-Glutamine for efficient protein synthesis to reduce muscle loss, increase muscle recovery during and after exercise as well as effective muscle build up.
Onge Mp, Jones PJH. Physiological effects of mediumchain triglycerides: Potential agents in the prevention of obesity. The Jour of Nutr 2002, 132: 329-332. Onge MP, Lamarche B, Mauger JF, Jones PJH. Consumption of a functional oil rich in phytosterols and medium chain triglyceride oil improves plasma lipid profiles in men. The Jour of Nutr 2003, 133: 1815-1820.
Kreider RB, Wilborn CD, Taylor L, Campbell B, Almada AL, Collins R, Cooke M, Earnest CP, Greenwood M, Kalman DS, Kerksick CM, Kleiner SM, Leutholtz B,
Lopez H, Lowery LM, Mendel R, Smith A, Spano M, Wildman R, Willoughby DS, Ziegenfuss TN, Anotnio J. ISSN exercise & sport nutrition review: research & recommendation. Jour of The Inter Soc of Sports Nutr I2010, 7:7.
Williams MH. Nutrition for Health, Fitness, and Sport. The Inter Jour of Sports & Nutr 2002:23-34.
Kalman D, Antonio K. Nutritional Supplements in Sports and Exercise. The Inter Jour of Sports & Nutr 2010: 120-133.
Campbell T, Lee SR, Joan KH. Carbohydrate-Supplement Form and Exercise Performance. Inter Jour of Sports Nutr and Exerc Metab 2008, 18: 179-190.
Dunne C, Williams MH, Leidschot L. Ribose Versus Dextrose Supplementation, Association With Rowing Performance: A Double-Blind Study. Clinical Jour of Sports Med, 2006,16: 68-71.