* coupons cannot be applied with value packs
Get Huge Savings with Men's New Year Value PackOriginally $252 now only $177, that’s a saving of $75.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- 2kg of WPI
- 2kg WPC
- 2 Fat Burners
- 1 Pre-30
- 1 BCAA-7000
- 1 Shaker
How Men's New Year Value Pack Optimises YouIf you are after faster recovery and better performance, we have done the work for you and designed the optimum supplement pack to get you there. By combining the highest quality muscle supporting proteins with the perfect amino acid stack to both metabolise fats for energy and allow for an anabolic environment in the body, Men's New Year Value Pack Value Pack offers the ideal nutritional boost to reach your goals faster.
Note: Value Packs are not available with ANY coupon discount. If purchased with one, it will be refunded.
100% PRODUCT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not 100% happy with your product, please Contact our service team to arrange to have the product returned (at your own cost) for either an exchange or money back refund. Please make sure that at least 90% of the product is returned.
100% PRODUCT PURITY GUARANTEE
We guarantee the purity of our product. Why, because we pack and blend all of our products on our HACCP approved, ISO approved facility in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. We regularly test the purity of our products so you can be confident that you will never be receiving under-dosed or amino-spiked supplements from VPA Australia.
The Ingredient Breakdown
- Creatine & Beta Alanine - Creatine is another well studied nutrient found to improve high intensity exercise performance as well as beta-alanine that has been noted to decrease lactate accumulation and or aid in exercise performance (Smith et al, 2010). Both beta-alanine and creatine have been shown to delay the onset of fatigue and therefore potentially amplify the ergogenic effect of caffeine. In fact, large amount of literature exists demonstrating that long term moderate dose (1.5-5g/day for at least 28 days) of creatine supplementation is effective for increasing total muscle phosphocreatine stores and improving maximal intermittent exercise as well as lean body mass (Smith et al, 2010).
- L-Arginine - which is usually in the form of Arginine Alpha Ketoglutamate (AAKG) so as to bind easily with ammonia molecule for nitric oxide production. AAKG is a precursor of nitric oxide biosynthesis and has been associated with enhanced vasodilation, stimulating growth hormone and increase insulin secretion with anabolic effects. As L-argnine increases nitric oxide production in blood vessels, the blood vessels diameter increases. This in turn, increases blood flow without raising blood pressure. As blood vessels dilate, more blood reaches the muscles and tissues to provide larger amount of carbohydrates, proteins and various muscle-building hormones, therefore the use of AAKG promotes larger and longer lasting pumps.
- Citrulline Malate - combination of the amino acid Citrullline and the organic salt Malate is a pre cursor to Arginine and can help users increase nitric oxide levels, which may lead to increased strength and endurance through the increase in blood flow, glucose uptake and oxygen delivery to the muscles. In addition, Citrulline Malate has been found to also reduce fatigue and muscle soreness due to the increased nitric oxide levels.
- Caffeine - The ergogenic effects of caffeine have been due to a number of mechanisms, particularly the blocking of adenosine receptors. Caffeine inhibits action at adenosine receptors, which has been found to decrease the perception of pain and effort, resulting in improved exercise performance. Recent research also suggested that adenosine-receptor antagonism contributes to improved performance is due to the increase in neurotransmitter release and motor firing rate (Spradley et al, 2012). In addition, caffeine has been demonstrated to influence long duration endurance exercise by 20-50% and resting metabolic rate.
Whey Protein Isolate: Recognized as one of the purest forms of protein, VPA’s Grass Fed WPI has the highest protein percentage (90+) with the lowest fats and carbohydrates, allowing it to be absorbed almost instantly into your blood stream for maximum muscle repair and growth.
Whey Protein Concentrate: Recognized as one of the purest forms of protein, VPA’s Grass Fed WPC has a high protein percentage (80+) with minimal fats and carbohydrates, giving your body a steady supply of protein, keeping you satiated for longer.
BCAA: Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA’s are a group of three essential amino acid (can’t be made in the body and must come from food sources) that optimize your body for rapids muscle recovery. The three amino acids that make up VPA’s BCAA’s are L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine, and these amino acids are the building blocks of protein in their simplest form.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea extract is the easiest way to obtain the benefits of green tea, which include energy production, increased metabolism, protection against oxidative stress, maintenance of healthy inflammation and much more. But Green Tea is most known for its fat loss properties in recent years, with a seemingly never-ending supply of scientific studies supporting its fat burning abilities.
- · L-Carnitine: L-carnitine is a strong fat metabolizer as it works hard in your body to transport stubborn fatty acids to be used for energy. If used in conjunction with exercise it can increase your body’s ability to metabolize fat.
- · Caffeine: Caffeine assists your body in weight loss in two ways, first by boosting your metabolism, secondly by boosting your energy levels allowing you to in turn burn more calories throughout the day.
VPA is proud to be 100% Australian owned. The world understands that the best milk products come from our clean, green and grass fed cattle and we are proud to be 100% Aussie. Oi, oi, oi!