|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||0.3||6|
|Saturated Fat (g)||-||-|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||0.3||6|
|Dietary Fibre (g)||1.6||33|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid (mg)||5.5||109|
|Vitamins and Minerals||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Total Amino Acid Profile||PER serve||Per 100g|
|Aspartic Acid (mg)||136||2,720|
|Glutamic Acid (mg)||157.4||3,148|
How VPA’s Multi Greens Optimises YouVPA’s Multi Greens is a nutritious and tasty blend of Super Greens packed with Wheat Grass, Barley Grass and Spirulina. In addition, we have added multivitamins to deliver an enhanced alkalising effect to control the body’s Ph balance, optimising for the ideal healthy environment.VPA Multi Greens is also high in vitamins, minerals, proteins, enzymes and antioxidants that can ensure optimal cell function and effective protein and nutrient absorption.
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes.
- Powerful antioxidant properties.
- Very high alkalising effects.
Add 1 scoop (5g) to 250ml of water or juice. Stir or shake for 20 seconds, or until completely dispersed.
Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin A, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and Biotin) and Stevia.
The Ingredient Breakdown
- Barley Grass: Used for thousands of years and recognized as one of the most abundant supply of nutrients, Barley Grass offers a wide supply of vitamins, amino acids, chlorophyll and antioxidants.
- Wheat Grass: Similar to Barley Grass, Wheat Grass offers additional wide variety of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and trace elements, most notably chlorophyll.
- Spirulina: Containing rich vegetable proteins and vitamins, Spirulina is a saltwater plant.
- Vitamins: VPA’s Multi Green is full of vitamins including, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin A, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid and Biotin
100% PRODUCT SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not 100% happy with your product, please Contact our service team to arrange to have the product returned (at your own cost) for either an exchange or money back refund. Please make sure that at least 90% of the product is returned.
100% PRODUCT PURITY GUARANTEE
We guarantee the purity of our product. Why, because we pack and blend all of our products on our HACCP approved, ISO approved facility in Brisbane, QLD, Australia. We regularly test the purity of our products so you can be confident that you will never be receiving under-dosed or amino-spiked supplements from VPA Australia.
Why VPA’s Greens is superiorWe take quality seriously, that is why VPA’s Greens is used and trusted by Australia’s top athletes. Almost 13,000 independent positive reviews show you who Australians prefer and trust.
- Third Party Lab Testing: Unlike other supplement providers we take extreme measures to ensure our Greens is the highest quality in the market, employing third party lab testing by the National Measurement Institute, the authority for Australia’s chemical, biological, physical and trade testing.
- Global Quality Assurance Testing: VPA is one of few supplement companies that has been certified by Informed Sport the world leader for supplement quality assurance, and tested by LGC’s world class sports anti-doping lab.
- Product Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our Greens we have a product guarantee that ensures you are happy with your product.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We pride ourselves on offering the best value Greens in Australia. We have been able to do this while maintaining quality because we have cut out all of the middle men (Retailers, distributors, manufacturers), we manufacture ourselves and sell directly to the public.
- Certified Warehouses Across Australia: Because we have ISO and HACCP certified warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are able to get your Greens to you faster than the majority of the supplement companies, with the highest level of hygiene possible in Australia.
VPA is proud to be 100% Australian owned. The world understands that the best milk products come from our clean, green and grass fed cattle and we are proud to be 100% Aussie. Oi, oi, oi!