Thank you for your interest in becoming a VPA Brand Ambassador!
We're excited to have you on board.
By becoming a VPA Ambassador or Brand Athlete, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
'Brand Athlete' refers to the VPA Ambassador or Athlete. Sponsor refers to VPA Australia (trading as The Ausray Group Pty Ltd).
It is highly encouraged that you read our ambassador terms and agree to the terms and conditions listed below before you sign up:
1. I am 18 years old or older.
2. I am not currently an ambassador, influencer, or in any way connected to any other supplement brands that may be a direct competitor of VPA Australia.
In order to enjoy the benefits of our Brand Ambassador Program, you must first review all of our terms and conditions found in this page and fill out the application form available at our Brand Ambassador landing page.
Submit the form and wait for an email from one of our VPA members. Our VPA team will review your application and decide whether you will be accepted as one of VPA's Brand Ambassadors. If you have been approved to the Program, you become a Brand Ambassador and will be created a customer account on our website. The Brand Ambassador must opt in our marketing and promotional emails to receive exclusive news and updates from the brand.
Once onboarded, all new Brand Ambassadors and Athletes will be on a trial or probationary period of 1 month.
Please note that ALL Brand Ambassador (new and current) performance will be evaluated from month to month based on content submissions.
Once the VPA team has created an account for you on our website, we will send you an email regarding how to create your discount code that you can share to your followers, and generate the unique referral link to add to your Instagram bio.
This ensures that your followers and audience will easily find your discount/referral link on your profile.
You're free to choose which products you'd like to try for the first month but it's important to note that products for the following months will be determined by our team and will be different each time so you can get a chance to try out our new products as well as help us promote them when we have new releases.
The Brand Athlete agrees to supply the following content or achieve tasks by the end of each month:
Maintain VPA high standard-quality for content: messaging and visuals.
Submit the following content each month, with each content type weighed according to significance:
(1) Minimum of 1 Instagram post per month tagging and promoting a VPA product. Posts on Facebook are optional.
(2) Bring in successful new customer referrals to our online store with your unique referral link.
If none, Brand Ambassador may compensate with an extra post.
Use the referral URL supplied by VPA which will automatically track any new customers you refer to VPA and will apply a $10 cash payment to the Brand Athletes account for every new customer. This URL and referral code can not be shared to coupon sites. Referrals that come from coupon sites such as wethrift.com, greenpromocode.com etc, will be automatically removed from the system and you will not be paid for this referral.
To start earning cash for every referral, Ambassadors should register here.
Video Submission Guidelines
Brand athlete must include the VPA URL in their Instagram bio.
(3) At least 3 times a month active endorsements on Instagram stories.
(4) Submit at least one quick video per month to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take note of our video guidelines on this page.
Video submissions could include: product reviews, your favourite VPA products, or quick workout clips or challenge entries.
Note: Depending on your strengths or abilities, we may substitute one task for a special submission such as but not limited to - blog or article submissions, recipes, and etc.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has made some changes on how products should be advertised and as such, please read through the points highlighted below to ensure compliance with the advertising requirements under the therapeutic goods legislation. The updated Advertising Codes comes into effect on 1 January 2022 and will be subject to a 6- month transition period until 30 June 2022.
Therapeutic goods range from medicines or medical devices and have a health effect on the human body. This applies to supplements, protein powders, vitamins, sunscreens, skincare for acne, medicines, medical devices. Anything that has a therapeutic effect.
Advertisements or social media posts must not promote a therapeutic good for a purpose other than those documented provided with the good.
Brand ambassadors or influencers may endorse products however, the endorsementmust not reference the individual's personal experience from using the good, including before and after photos.
Brand ambassadors MUST NOT provide testimonials on how a product worked for them, speak about their personal experience with a product, or share their opinion. Ambassadors may onlypost about the benefits a product claims to have, NOT make other claims or statements from a first-person perspective.
E.g. CAN SAY:"These vitamins support skin health"
E.g. CAN'T SAY: "These vitamins made my skin look brighter and younger and changed my life"
An exception is made for genuine customer testimonials where they have not been solicited or encouraged with payment of any kind. If a person receives or is promised 'valuable consideration' for providing a testimonial, that testimonial cannot be used in an advertisement. Valuable consideration is anything given that has some value and could include monetary payment or 'payment' with goods in return for the testimonial. The aim is to stop influencers making therapeutic claims that haven't been tested and approved.
As such, all previous/historical social media testimonials for supplements, protein powders and the likes will need to be removed from social media by 30 June 2022.
Benefits are offered to Brand Ambassadors during the Program in exchange for the content created and submitted by ambassadors, hereinafter “Content”, (information, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials). Benefits may include:
Free products -VPA will send out 1 package with VPA supplements per month to all Brand Ambassadors who have complied with their tasks and content submissions to the month prior.
Brand ambassadors are free to choose which products they'd like to try for the first month but it's important to note that products for the following months will be determined by our team and will be different each time so you can get a chance to try out our new products as well as help us promote them when we have new releases.
The team may reach out to specific ambassadors at any time to promote and provide content for specific new items before product releases.
Discount vouchers - Brand ambassadors who are able to bring in successful new customers with their referral links will receive a $10 on their Referral Account. It is also good to note that their referrals will also receive 10% OFF on their first order.
1. Ownership Rights: Brand Athlete acknowledges content provided by Brand Athlete (the “Work”) hereby constitutes a “work made for hire” as that term is defined in the Copyright Act and is owned by Company, for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity. Brand Athlete hereby assigns and transfers ALL rights, title, ownership, and interest of the content without any restrictions as to use, to VPA.
2. I understand that VPA may reproduce, distribute, display and use the Work in all media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in social media, including without limitation to print and other platforms), worldwide, in perpetuity, royalty-free and without restriction of any kind. Brand Athlete acknowledges the ownership and validity of the Company’s copyrights, brands, trademarks, trade dress, and patent rights, whether or not created by or contributed to by Brand Athlete.
3. If orders are submitted without using my referral link or code, these orders will not be counted or credited to my account. No cash compensation will be provided by the company, unless agreed upon on a special contract or offer.
3.1 I understand that my unique referral link cannot be posted on any coupon or discount websites other than my social media profiles. This is to uphold VPA's brand value and to create more genuine connections with the brand.
4. I will protect the company’s trademark by not reproducing the company’s name/trademark or any company materials for use in advertising without the written approval of the company. If needed, please reach out to any VPA member to request permission of use.
5. I will promote VPA products on social media accounts by posting appropriate photos of marketing events showcasing the products. I will contact the company if a clear understanding of “appropriate” photos is needed.
6. I will tag my posts relating to VPA's products with the brand's official hashtag, #vpaaustralia. I understand that I have permission to repost an existing post by VPA as long as I tag the brand's official Instagram account upon publishing the post.
7. I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the company. If I do not uphold these standards, I will be immediately removed from the Brand Ambassador Program and forfeit all promotional codes effective immediately.
8. I will not engage in any other sponsorships relating to sports AND health supplements or any other brands that carry similar products as VPA.
9. I will not publicly endorse other supplement products or any products similar to that of our range and brands while being sponsored by VPA.
10. If I choose to leave the Brand Ambassador program, any photos sent to VPA will remain in their database to use on their social media platforms and marketing campaigns.
11. I must be an *active Brand Ambassador to remain in the program. (must meet monthly requirements)
12. I agree that the company reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time.
VPA will give the Brand Ambassador their own unique promotional or referral link that offers first time customers 10% OFF their first order on www.vpa.com.au and in return, reward the ambassador with a $10 cash which will be credited to their Paypal accounts each month with a minimum payout amount of $100.
VPA will provide free product(s) to the Brand Ambassador monthly to promote on social networks. VPA will not send out products to Brand Ambassadors who have not supplied or met their monthly requirements the month prior.
VPA may provide additional reward points / product awards to top performing Brand Ambassadors at its discretion.
VPA will retain the rights to use any photos they send us or tag us in, even if the Brand Ambassador exits the program.
At the end of each year, the VPA shall evaluate all ambassadors' performance to see and ensure that each ambassador or athlete are still in alignment with the brand's values and provides quality content for the brand.
PROMOTING OUR ACTIVEWEAR
There are some important things you need to know about being a VPA Ambassador and our clothing range
Supplements are still our main focus so for this reason, and at this stage, we are allowing our VPA Ambassadors to maintain relationships with other clothing brands.
Images taken for VPA specifically to meet your minimum one image contribution a month cannot be featuring competitor brands including, but not limited to, Ryderwear, Gym Shark, Echt, Muscle Nation. This is because images that feature other brands cannot be reused by us going forward.
Other more generic branded clothing, including those with smaller logos, including but not limited to Nike, Adidas etc. may still be permitted at the discretion of our Ambassador Manager.
Please do not tag other clothing brands when you are making a VPA tagged post.
EVALUATION & TERMINATION
VPA agrees to send out monthly sponsorship packages to ambassadors who submit all content and tasks agreed upon each month. To do this, the team will be conducting monthly evaluations according to the following:
1 x Photo post on Instagram
3 x Instagram story
1 x Video submission sent to email@example.com
1 x Facebook post (optional)
Number of referrals (if none, Brand Ambassador may compensate with an extra post)
VPA may reach out to certain Brand Ambassadors for specific tasks including but not limited to photoshoots, product reviews, volunteer in events and the likes. In the event of these, the Brand Ambassador's responsibilities for the month are waived.
If the monthly tasks are not met, the Brand Ambassador will receive a warning email from VPA and will not be sent a sponsorship package for the following month.
If the Brand Ambassador fails to complete tasks for consecutive months, VPA has the right to terminate this agreement and they shall be notified via email.
The terms of this agreement shall be broken should:
The Brand Athlete does anything to bring the company into disrepute during the sponsorship period.
The Brand Athlete does anything to tarnish the reputation or brand of the company during and post sponsorship period.
The Brand Athlete fails to meet agreement obligations.
The Brand Athlete seeks and engage endorsement from another supplement brand or health company prior to advising VPA that they are no longer wanting to be an Athlete.
The Brand Athlete publicly endorses other supplement products or any products similar to that of our rangeand brands while being sponsored by VPA.
The Brand Athlete no longer meets the requirements for the agreements, including poor brand exposure or poor quality of posts.
Either party may terminate this agreement immediately for cause or without reason upon written notice. The notice may be via email.
VPA may alter or discontinue the Brand Ambassador Program at any time.
The Brand Ambassadors will not be treated as a company employee for any reason.
Should you have any questions about this agreement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our team.
This Brand Athlete Agreement (this “Agreement”), is entered into between the Athlete (“Brand Athlete”) and VPA Australia("Company"). For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
Services: Brand Athlete will perform certain services in connection with the Company (at least post once per month to Instagram plus stories of VPA or VPA products, using the supplied coupon code).
Compensation: Company shall compensate Brand Athlete and Brand Athlete agrees to accept the compensation set forth in the "sponsorship package" mentioned above and “referral fees” mentioned above.
Ownership Rights: Brand Athlete acknowledges content provided by Brand Athlete (the “Work”) hereby constitutes a “work made for hire” as that term is defined in the Copyright Act and is owned by Company, for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity. Brand Athlete hereby assigns and transfers all right, title, ownership, and interest of the content without any restrictions as to use, to Company. Company may reproduce, distribute, display and use the Work in all media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in social media, including without limitation Pinterest), worldwide, in perpetuity, royalty-free and without restriction of any kind. Brand Athlete acknowledges the ownership and validity of the Company’s copyrights, brands, trademarks, trade dress, and patent rights, whether or not created by or contributed to by Brand Athlete.
Brand Athlete ambassador agrees not to attack/criticize VPA Australia and any of its employees, associate or partner publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks, etc) at any time during or subsequent to contract period. In case of breach of this clause, Brand Athlete agrees to pay for damages to VPA Australia should they occur.
If you have any questions regarding this policy specifically, please contact
email@example.com to receive an answer or clarification.
TGA Social media advertising guide
The 2021 Advertising Code takes effect on 1 January 2022 and will be subject to a 6-month transition period until 30 June 2022 where both the 2018 and 2021 Advertising Codes will apply. The Advertising Code guidance has been updated to reflect changes to the Code.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is Australia's regulator of medicines and medical devices. The TGA is responsible for ensuring the safety, efficacy and timely availability of therapeutic goods. To read more about the NEW TGA Social Media Advertising Guide, click here.