We're excited to have you on board.
We're excited to have you on board.
By becoming a VPA Ambassador or Brand Athlete, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
'Brand Athlete' refers to the VPA Ambassador or Athlete. Sponsor refers to VPA Australia (trading as The Ausray Group Pty Ltd).
It is highly encouraged that you read our ambassador terms and agree to the terms and conditions listed below before you sign up:
In order to enjoy the benefits of our Brand Ambassador Program, you must first review all of our terms and conditions found in this page and fill out the application form available at our Brand Ambassador landing page.
Submit the form and wait for an email from one of our VPA members. Our VPA team will review your application and decide whether you will be accepted as one of VPA's Brand Ambassadors. If you have been approved to the Program, you become a Brand Ambassador and will be created a customer account on our website. The Brand Ambassador must opt in our marketing and promotional emails to receive exclusive news and updates from the brand.
The Brand Athlete agrees to supply the following content or achieve tasks by the end of each month:
Video submissions could include: product reviews, your favourite VPA products, or quick workout clips or challenge entries.
Note: Depending on your strengths or abilities, we may substitute one task for a special submission such as but not limited to - blog or article submissions, recipes, and etc.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has made some changes on how products should be advertised and as such, please read through the points highlighted below to ensure compliance with the advertising requirements under the therapeutic goods legislation. The updated Advertising Codes comes into effect on 1 January 2022 and will be subject to a 6- month transition period until 30 June 2022.
Benefits are offered to Brand Ambassadors during the Program in exchange for the content created and submitted by ambassadors, hereinafter “Content”, (information, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials). Benefits may include:
1. Ownership Rights: Brand Athlete acknowledges content provided by Brand Athlete (the “Work”) hereby constitutes a “work made for hire” as that term is defined in the Copyright Act and is owned by Company, for all purposes worldwide in perpetuity. Brand Athlete hereby assigns and transfers ALL rights, title, ownership, and interest of the content without any restrictions as to use, to VPA.
2. I understand that VPA may reproduce, distribute, display and use the Work in all media now known or hereafter developed (including without limitation in social media, including without limitation to print and other platforms), worldwide, in perpetuity, royalty-free and without restriction of any kind. Brand Athlete acknowledges the ownership and validity of the Company’s copyrights, brands, trademarks, trade dress, and patent rights, whether or not created by or contributed to by Brand Athlete.
3. If orders are submitted without using my referral link or code, these orders will not be counted or credited to my account. No cash compensation will be provided by the company, unless agreed upon on a special contract or offer.
3.1 I understand that my unique referral link cannot be posted on any coupon or discount websites other than my social media profiles. This is to uphold VPA's brand value and to create more genuine connections with the brand.
4. I will protect the company’s trademark by not reproducing the company’s name/trademark or any company materials for use in advertising without the written approval of the company. If needed, please reach out to any VPA member to request permission of use.
5. I will promote VPA products on social media accounts by posting appropriate photos of marketing events showcasing the products. I will contact the company if a clear understanding of “appropriate” photos is needed.
6. I will tag my posts relating to VPA's products with the brand's official hashtag, #vpaaustralia. I understand that I have permission to repost an existing post by VPA as long as I tag the brand's official Instagram account upon publishing the post.
7. I will conduct myself in a manner that reflects the highest standard of integrity and responsibility in keeping with the reputation of the company. If I do not uphold these standards, I will be immediately removed from the Brand Ambassador Program and forfeit all promotional codes effective immediately.
8. I will not engage in any other sponsorships relating to sports AND health supplements or any other brands that carry similar products as VPA.
9. I will not publicly endorse other supplement products or any products similar to that of our range and brands while being sponsored by VPA.
10. If I choose to leave the Brand Ambassador program, any photos sent to VPA will remain in their database to use on their social media platforms and marketing campaigns.
11. I must be an *active Brand Ambassador to remain in the program. (must meet monthly requirements)
12. I agree that the company reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time.
Supplements are still our main focus so for this reason, and at this stage, we are allowing our VPA Ambassadors to maintain relationships with other clothing brands.
The Brand Athlete does anything to bring the company into disrepute during the sponsorship period.
The Brand Athlete does anything to tarnish the reputation or brand of the company during and post sponsorship period.
The Brand Athlete fails to meet agreement obligations.
The Brand Athlete seeks and engage endorsement from another supplement brand or health company prior to advising VPA that they are no longer wanting to be an Athlete.
The Brand Athlete publicly endorses other supplement products or any products similar to that of our rangeand brands while being sponsored by VPA.
The Brand Athlete no longer meets the requirements for the agreements, including poor brand exposure or poor quality of posts.
Should you have any questions about this agreement, please contact email@example.com to get in touch with our team.
This Brand Athlete Agreement (this “Agreement”), is entered into between the Athlete (“Brand Athlete”) and VPA Australia("Company"). For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
If you have any questions regarding this policy specifically, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an answer or clarification.
The 2021 Advertising Code takes effect on 1 January 2022 and will be subject to a 6-month transition period until 30 June 2022 where both the 2018 and 2021 Advertising Codes will apply. The Advertising Code guidance has been updated to reflect changes to the Code.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) is Australia's regulator of medicines and medical devices. The TGA is responsible for ensuring the safety, efficacy and timely availability of therapeutic goods. To read more about the NEW TGA Social Media Advertising Guide, click here.