|Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Total Fat (g)||-||-|
|Saturated Fat (g)||-||-|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||-||-|
|Beta Alanine Nitrate (mg)||500||74074|
|Pine Bark Extract (mg)||50||7407|
How VPA’s Pre-Pump optimises youVPA’s new Pre-Pump has put a big dint in the pre-workout category. This simple but innovative, scientifically formulated product delivers on all measures of performance. Stripping back all the hype and proprietary blends, we have worked to design a formula with only the essential products for peak human performance.
- Heightened energy levels, focus and cognitive performance.
- Increased endurance, reduced muscular fatigue and faster recovery.
- Highly efficient nutrient delivery to cells for fuller and stronger muscles.
Why VPA Pre-Pump is superiorWe take quality seriously, that is why VPA's Pre-Pump Capsule is used and trusted by Australia’s top athletes. Almost 13,000 independent positive reviews show you who Australians prefer and trust.
- Third Party Lab Testing: Unlike other supplement providers we take extreme measures to ensure our Pre-Pump Capsule is the highest quality in the market, employing third party lab testing by the National Measurement Institute, the authority for Australia’s chemical, biological, physical and trade testing.
- Product Guarantee: We are so confident that you will love our Pre-Pump we have a product guarantee that ensures you are happy with your product.
- Free Shipping: Unlike many other Pre-workout capsule providers, we don’t believe our customers should pay for shipping in 2017. We prefer to be transparent with our pricing so you are not shocked to see the price of your products jump once you get to your shopping cart and realise you have been charged extra for shipping.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We pride ourselves on offering the best value Pre-Pump Capsule in Australia. We have been able to do this while maintaining quality because we have cut out all of the middle men (Retailers, distributors, manufacturers), we manufacture ourselves and sell directly to the public.
- Certified Warehouses Across Australia: Because we have ISO and HACCP certified warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, we are able to get your Pre-Pump Capsule to you faster than the majority of the supplement companies, with the highest level of hygiene possible in Australia.
VPA Pre-Pump caps are designed to be taken prior to physical activity to enhance your workout experience.
For best results take 1-2 capsules. Users should not consume more than 2 capsules per day under any circumstances.
First time users should start with 1 capsule to gauge sensitivity.
We recommend that it be consumed approximately 20 minutes before your workout.
100% Pharmaceutical grade Beta Alanine Nitrate, Caffeine, Pycnogenol (Pine Bark Extract), Schizandra.
The Ingredient Breakdown
- Schizandra: This native Chinese berry has been used for centuries in eastern medicine. Schizandra is commonly used as a performance enhancer, increasing energy, physical performance and endurance.Double blind, placebo controlled studies on Schizandra have found a significant difference in speed,attention, and accuracy of scores when subjects were exposed to Schizandra as opposed to placebo scores. Schizandra has also been shown to significantly increase muscle pumps and endurance through nitric oxide circulation in both novice and elite athletes, and it has shown to increase blood flow to muscles by 10% with only a 13mg dose … Pre-Pump has a whopping 25mg!
- Pine Bark Extract: Pine Bark Extract, also known as Pycnogenol, is well known for its ability to increase the body’s production of nitric oxide and improve mental performance. Dr. Yukihito Hagashi, the lead researcher on one of the most scientifically rigorous studies of Pine Bark Extract, stated that Nitric Oxide is produced in response to neurotransmitters allowing for better expansion of arteries to carry more blood and oxygen to the muscles, reducing muscle fatigue. Research has also shown Pine Bark Extracts ability to improve cognitive function, delivering statistically significant, higher performance on cognitive tests.
- Beta Alanine: Beta Alanine is a well known molecule that has gained a large following for its powerful ability to buffer (remove) lactic acid in muscles. Studies show that Beta Alanine has the ability to improve performance during repeated exposure to high-intensity exercise and single sessions lasting more than 60 seconds, through its total muscle buffer capacity. Similar studies were able to prove that Beta Alanine also delays the onset of neuromuscular fatigue in elite level football players.One study of resistance trained men found that a daily dose of Beta Alanine was able to increase power and muscular endurance in under 4 weeks. Where a 7 week study of elite rowers found that a daily dose of Beta Alanine led to significantly better performance than the placebo group.
- Caffeine: As a powerful stimulant, Caffeine is used to increase physical strength and performance. Because ofits ability to improve mental stimulation and sensitize neurons, it is considered a nootropic. Studies Have found that caffeine can increase physical strength with 1 rep max free-weight bench press, and endurance strength tests using 80% of 1 rep max weight. Further studies revealed that time to exhaustion on endurance tests was increased by a huge 25% with caffeine. Caffeine has also shown to improve performance in male sprinters.