A message from the CEO:
- Business as usual for our 3 warehouses (Ingleburn, Brendale and Sunshine West).
- All orders will be shipped out each day - and delivered by our couriers.
- As an essential service (food processor and supplier) and offering home delivery, our supply will continue as per normal.
- Border shut downs do not effect delivery and freight logistic networks.
- Outside of the systems that we have put in place (Read below), there are no changes to operations.
Procedures currently in place at VPA:
- Protection of staff - non contact deliveries and dispatch procedures in place
- Protection of staff - Daily bleach sanitation of all common surfaces twice a day.
- Protection of staff - compulsory hand washing for all staff on site (including office staff) when entering the facility.
- Protection of staff - Compulsory temperature checks and hand washing procedures for any essential visitors to site.
- Protection of dispatch couriers - all non-essential signature items are free to be left without signature (photo verification).
- Protection of staff - Work from home practise ; our entire office staff will practise work from home arrangements from 12/03/2020.
- All non-essential travel and contact has been stopped.