These Cake Pops are not just pretty, they are damn tasty.
If you are looking for a quick and easy, but healthy recipe this is the one for you. Mix, roll, decorate and you’re done. These cake pops have less than half the calories of a traditional cake pop and less than 4 grams of carbs per serve. You can enjoy a second (or third) guilt free.
(No-Bake, High Protein, Lo-Carb Gluten Free)
- ½ cup Cashews
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- ½ cup Almonds
- 3 scoops VPA Chocolate WPI
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa
- 55g Dates
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3-4 tbsp. Water
- 1 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 30g Dark Chocolate
- In a food processer, mix cake pop ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Roll into small bite size balls and chills for 15 min.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Push each cake pop on to a stick and roll in the dark chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles and chill.
MACRO’s (per serve)