Got plenty of time on your hands? Spend some of it making our delicious high protein recipes. Everyone loves a no bake recipe! This coconut almond slice, is anything but your ordinary nut bar. A quick and easy recipe, full of healthy fats.
Coconut Almond Slice Ingredients
- 150g Almonds
- 100g Walnuts
- 150 Dates
- 60g Puffed Rice
- 80g Coconut
- 150g Coconut Milk
- 60g VPA WPI
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a food processor, blitz the almonds, walnuts and dates.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix on low until combined.
- Transfer to a square tin and press in.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Enjoy your coconut almond slice!
MACOS (per serve) Cals: 286 Protein: 9.2g Fat: 21g Carbs: 14g
Keen for more?
For regular updates follow us on Social Media
Remember to tag us in your training sessions, when you get your new product deliveries or when you’re rocking your VPA Vital Range Apparel.