Needing a chocolate fix? We have just the recipe for you, Triple Choc Shortbread Cookies. Using our Premium Plant vegan protein, these are worth the effort.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1½ scoops VPA Chocolate Premium Plant
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 5 tbsp Choc Chips (Dark & White Choc)
- Preheat the oven to 180º and line a baking tray with paper and spray oil.
- In a mixer, combine all ingredients.
- Take about 2 tbsp of the mixture roll into a small ball and press on to the tray.
- Repeat for remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy your Triple Choc Shortbread Cookies.
MACROS Cals: 129 Protein: 4.2g Fat: 6.5g Carbs: 12.8g
Want more recipes? Check out our video gallery here.